Arrive at the Arlberg Lodges in the evening. Meet and greet, program introduction, KÄSTLE ski adjustment and safety gear check, followed by dinner.
Freeride Day: Mellow warm up runs and getting to know the terrain and conditions of the Arlberg.
Big Mountain day: Freeride runs and short hikes with skins, eventually ending up in a different area on the other side of the valley.
Heliskiing day: fly up to the top of a Mehlsack and descend into the Zuger Valley. Return by lift and descend to Schröcken. Take a taxi to the Warth ski area, followed by short hikes back to the Arlberg.
"Käsknöpflepartie" in the evening.
Summit Day: Skiing oriented touring day with an ascent of a local peak, followed by the week wrap up.
Athlete: Personal coaching with KÄSTLE Athlete Simon Wohlgenannt
- KÄSTLE Freeski-Equipment; individual use and adjustment
- 4 days guiding and coaching with Kästle pro Team Athlete and Ski Guide Simon Wohlgenannt
- 4 nights twin room accommodation with half board in the Arlberg Lodges
- Lift tickets for 4 days
- underground parking
- Breakfast in the Lodge
- Dinner at Sporthotel Arlberg in Stuben
- Connection ticket in Warth or Ischgl
- 1x Helicopter flight from Flexenpass to Mehlsack
- Taxi Costs back to the Arlberg
- Avalanche safety equipment including backpack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe
Wearing an ABS backsack is recommended. Contact Rob Hakenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) for hiring an ABS backpack.