Februar 7, 2014
- individual arrival in Gressoney, meeting at 18:30 at Hotel Nordend
- meet & great, program introduction, ski selection and adjustment
February 8 to 11, 2014
Depending on weather and snow conditions, the program will include heli skiing or lift-accessed freeriding in the area around Monte Rosa. The program will be flexible; therefore it will be possible to respond to the weather, avalanche, and snow conditions each day. Return of ski gear after the last descent.
February 12, 2014
- Individual departure
- coaching and guiding with IFMGA/UIAGM certified guide
- 6 helicopter flights
- 4-day lift ticket for Monte Rosa Ski Area
- 5 x nights *** Hotel Nordend
- 5 x dinner (several courses) in *** Hotel Nordend/Restaurant da Giovanni
- 5 x breakfast at *** Hotel Nordend
- backpacks for rent
- avalanche safety equipment for rent
Wearing an ABS backsack is recommended. Contact Rob Hakenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) for hiring a backpack.
Additional helicopter flights, lunch, drinks, any transfers if necessary
Unused helicopter flights:
Payments are refunded, minus unrecoverable costs, if flights are cancelled because of high wind, adverse weather or the threat of avalanches at EUR 115,00 per person/flight.