January 18, 2014:
- Meeting point: 9:30am at Silberborn in Lauterbrunn
- adjustment of KÄSTLE skis, distribution of avalanche safety equipment
- start of the day with a warm up round in the ski area, followed by some off piste runs
- avalanche rescue training and filming
- film and video analysis back at the hotel
January 19 and 20, 2014:
During the day, a clinic on freeride technique with on-hill instruction and filming. Wrap up the day with video analysis and avalanche awareness workshops.
January 21, 2014:
Start the day with a “James Bond” breakfast at the top of the Schilthorn, followed by a run towards Hundshorn and an evaluation of the best ascent and descent line to the valley floor. Wrap up the week with a final feedback and departure.
KÄSTLE ADVENTURE TOURS ATHLET: Coaching with Kästle Pro Team athlete Sascha Schmid
KÄSTLE ADVENTURE TOURS GUIDE: UIAGM internationally certified mountain guide Stefan Urfer
- KÄSTLE Freeski-Equipment
- Individual use and adjustment of Kästle Freeride Equipment
- 4 days coaching with Kästle pro Team Athlet Sascha Schmid
- 4 days guiding with UIAGM mountain guide Stefan Urfer
- 3 nights twin superior room accommodation with half board
- 1 James Bond breakfast on the top of Schilthorn
- Lifttickets for 4 days
- Avalanche awareness workshop
- Avalanche safety equipment including backpack,avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe
Wearing an ABS backsack is recommended. Contact Rob Hakenberg
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for hiring a backpack.